Rules and Regulations (Important!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rules and Regulations (Important!)

Post by Jade-Ember on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Ctrl Alt Elite, formally Dark Elites, was founded on October 31, 2007 by Jade-Ember. Our main goal is to help one another. But in order to keep this game fun for everyone, we have rules that must be followed. Breaking any of them may result in ranks/rights being taken away or a ban from the guild.

Main Policies

1. English please.
    This is an English speaking guild. It would be easier and less complicated if everyone spoke one language. Since most people on the International server know English, this will be the language spoken.

2. Be active!
    If you aren't active, you get booted. I do an active check every week on Sundays. If you aren't online for more than 20 days, you will receive a pm/email from me asking why you have been inactive. If I do not receive a reply or have no way to contact you, you will be booted after 1 month of inactivity. However, if you tell me beforehand that you'll be going away for a long period of time, you will not be removed from the guild. You can also post that you'll be away in our "Alerts!" section on the forums. Inactive guildies that have been in the guild for more than 3 months will be considered during my inactive checks and may stay in longer than the 1 month limit.

3. At least a 1% exp distribution must be donated.
    A 1% exp distribution doesn't take away much of your own exp. With a 1% exp distribution requirement, the guild will continuously grow. Level 199s are granted an exception (and can go on 0%) until they hit level 200 if they choose.

4. You're responsible for your character's actions, no matter who's using the account.
    So, if you share accounts, warn your friends about alliances and make sure they understand our rules. You will be held accountable for anything your friend does with your account.

5. Respect others and their opinions.
    Not only respect guild members, but respect those outside of the guild as well. Scamming, stealing, hacking, childish behavior, name calling, and insulting in and outside of the guild will result in disciplinary action.

6. Don't beg.
    This includes bugging me to increase your rank, repeatedly asking for money and/or items, and begging to be leeched. We don't reward greedy behavior. Higher leveled members are willing to help lower leveled players progress in the game, BUT you are expected to be self-sufficient for leveling yourself as well. Note: If you want to learn more about the ranking system, check it out here.

Collector Policies

1. Only properly ranked members get collector rights.
    Make sure you review the ranking system here.

2. Don't attack allied percs.
    Enough said.

3. Don't insult perc attackers/defenders.
    It's nothing but rude and childish. Instead, give them a nice warm hello to let them know you're friendly.

4. You are allowed up to 2 percs at one time.
    If you have 2 or more characters in the guild, you must share collectors. If there is no room to place any more percs, a guildy that does not have a perc up can ask a guild member to remove one of his 2 percs if need be. A guildy is required to only place 1 perc if he/she intends to log off for a long period of time. If there are 2 percs up and the guildy is logged off, Treasurers, Second in Commands, or the Leader can remove one of the percs and return the collected resources to the owner (screenshot the collected resources please).

5. Only collect from guild collectors you placed.
    Unless the owner of the collector says you may collect from his/her perc, don't collect.

6. When a collector gets attacked in a dungeon and you're below level 160, please don't defend.
    A limited number of guildies can defend dungeon percs, so please leave space available for higher levels.

Paddock Policies

1. Only properly ranked members get paddock rights.
    Make sure you review the ranking system here.

2. You are not allowed paddock rights if your main character isn't an active contributor in the guild.
    This prevents alts from joining the guild only for paddock rights.

3. When inactively breeding, only 5 mounts are allowed in the paddock per person.
    If you are actively breeding, you can put in as many mounts as needed, but take them out once you're done breeding. Also, if a breeding item is taken out to put in another breeding item of a different kind, remember to put the original breeding item back (unless empty) before leaving. If this is not done, Second in Commands and I have the right to take the breeding items or mounts out of the paddock.. and return these to you when you log on or aren't busy.

Now that that's all said and done, welcome and thank you for choosing Ctrl Alt Elite!

Jade-Ember

View user profile http://ctrlaltelite.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top